Kenneth M. Van Stralen, DDS
Implant, Restorative, & Sedation Dentistry
Dr. Van Stralen was born and raised in Wisconsin. He received his undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from the University of Wisconsin – Madison in 1980 and his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1984.
Dr. Van Stralen has focused his practice on full-mouth rehabilitation with a special emphasis on dental implants and reconstructive surgery to replace missing teeth.
Whether your needs include full mouth reconstruction, or a simple dental exam, call us to schedule an appointment!
To keep abreast of the latest developments in these areas Dr. Van Stralen has participated in over a thousand hours of continuing education from top clinicians throughout the world, including:
- Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, Ohio
- Urban Implant Institute, Budapest, Hungary
- Piper, McKee Study Club, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Biotechnology Institute, Vitoria, Spain
- MAP Seminars, Tampa, Florida
- Kois Center for Advanced Dental Education, Seattle, Washington
- Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education, Seattle, Washington
- The Center for Advanced Dental Study, St. Petersburg, Florida
Dr Van Stralen uses dynamic imaging guided surgery with in-house computerized tomography to determine bone volumes, bone density and location of important anatomical structures in order to aid in prosthetic planning and in the precise placement of dental implants. Dr. Van Stralen lectures on dynamic image guided surgery, the use of platelet concentrate in regenerative procedures, and on the benefits of computerized tomography. Dr. Van Stralen is a long time member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the Urban International Regeneration Study Club, Pikos Alumni Institute, the Academy of Microscopically Enhanced Dentistry, the Renaissance Study Club, Digital Smile Design.